Multiparameter pH, ORP, EC, TDS, Salinity, DO, Pressure, Temperature Waterproof Meter
- A rugged, waterproof multiparameter meter that monitors up to 12 different key water quality parameters.
- A backlit, graphic LCD provides easy to read resolution even in low-lit areas and a combination of dedicated and soft keys allows easy operation. The powerful logging capability and digital probe make this multiparameter water quality meter a great tool.
- Comes as a complete system, allowing you to start taking measurements as soon as you receive it.
- CAL Check™ electrode diagnostics system alerts the user to potential calibration problems so that you know your results are trustworthy every time.
- Great for environmental and industrial professionals.
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display: the capability to display up to twelve parameters simultaneously. The graphic display allows for the use of virtual keys to provide for an intuitive user interface.
- Waterproof Protection - The multiparameter meter is enclosed in a waterproof casing and can withstand immersion in water at a depth of 1m for up to 30 minutes. The probe features an IP68 rating for continuous immersion in water.
- Quick Connect Digital Probe
- Auto-sensor Recognition - The probe and meter automatically recognize the sensors that are connected. Any ports not used on the probe will not have the parameter displayed or be configurable.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation - Integrated temperature sensor allows for automatic temperature compensation of pH, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen measurements.
- Automatic Barometric Pressure Compensation - The meter features a built-in barometer with user-selectable units for dissolved oxygen pressure compensation.
- Standard or Quick Calibration - Quick Calibration provides a speedy, single-point calibration for pH, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen. Standard pH calibration options are available for calibrating up to three points from a selection of five standard buffers and one custom buffer. Conductivity calibration is a single point from six standard selections or one custom standard. Dissolved oxygen calibration is up to two standard points or a single custom point.
- GLP Data: this allows users to view calibration data and expiration information at the touch of a key. Calibration data includes the date, time, buffers/standards used for calibration, and slope characteristics.
- Data Logging: store up to 45,000 continuous or log-on-demand samples with logging intervals from one second to three hours.
- PC Connectivity - Logged data can be transferred to a Window’s compatible PC using the specific micro USB cable and software.
- Rugged Thermoformed Carrying Case
pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
pH Accuracy (@25°C): ± 0.02 pH
pH Calibration: automatic one, two, or three points with automatic recognition of five standard buffers (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01) or one custom buffer
- Range: ± 600.0 mV
- Resolution: 0.1 mV
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 mV
- Range: ± 2000.0 mV
- Resolution: 0.1 mV
- Accuracy (@25°C): ± 1.0 mV
- Calibration: automatic at one custom point (relative mV)
- Range: -5.00 to 55.00 °C
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Accuracy (@25°C): ± 0.15 °C
- Calibration: automatic at one custom point
- Range: 0 to 200 mS/cm (absolute EC up to 400 mS/cm)
- Resolution: Manual: 1 µS/cm; 0.001 mS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm; 1 mS/cm Automatic: 1 µS/cm from 0 to 9999 µS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm from 10.00 to 99.99 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm from 100.0 to 400.0 mS/cm Automatic (mS/cm): 0.001 mS/cm from 0.000 to 9.999 mS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm from 10.00 to 99.99 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm from 100.0 to 400.0 mS/cm
- Accuracy (@25°C): ±1 % of reading or ±1 µS/cm whichever is greater
- Calibration: automatic single point, with six standard solutions (84 µS/cm, 1413 µS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80.0 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm) or custom point
- Range: 0 to 400000 ppm (mg/L); (the maximum value depends on the TDS factor
- Resolution: Manual: 1 ppm (mg/L); 0.001 ppt (g/L); 0.01 ppt (g/L); 0.1 ppt (g/L); 1 ppt (g/L) Automatic: 1 ppm (mg/L) from 0 to 9999 ppm (mg/L); 0.01 ppt (g/L) from 10.00 to 99.99 ppt (g/L); 0.1 ppt (g/L) from 100.0 to 400.0 ppt (g/L); Automatic ppt (g/L): 0.001 ppt (g/L) from 0.000 to 9.999 ppt (g/L); 0.01 ppt (g/L) from 10.00 to 99.99 ppt (g/L); 0.1 ppt (g/L) from 100.0 to 400.0 ppt (g/L)
- Accuracy (@25°C): ±1 % of reading or ±1 ppm (mg/L) whichever is greater
- Calibration: based on conductivity or salinity calibration
- Range: 0.0 to 500.0 %; 0.00 to 50.00 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.1 %; 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy (@25°C): 0.0 to 300.0 %: ± 1.5 % of reading or ± 1.0 % whichever is greater; 300.0 to 500.0 %: ± 3 % of reading 0.00 to 30.00 ppm (mg/L): ± 1.5 % of reading or ±0.10 ppm (mg/L) whichever is greater; 30.00 ppm (mg/L) to 50.00 ppm (mg/L): ± 3 % of reading
- Calibration: automatic one or two points at 0 and 100% or one custom point
- Range: 0 to 999999 Ω·cm; 0 to 1000.0 kΩ·cm; 0 to 1.0000 MΩ·cm
- Resolution: Depending on resistivity reading
- Accuracy (@25°C): Based on conductivity or salinity calibration
- Range: 0.00 to 70.00 PSU
- Resolution: 0.01 PSU
- Accuracy (@25°C): ±2% of reading
- Salinity Calibration: based on conductivity calibration
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5 to 55 °C
- GLP: Yes
The system shall be supplied with multiparameter pH/EC/DO & Temperature probe, pH/ORP sensor, EC sensor, DO sensor, Probe maintenance kit (DO electrolyte solution, DO membrane caps (5), O-rings for sensors (5), syringe with grease to lubricate the O-rings), the micro USB cable and software to transfer the data to a PC, 1.5V AA batteries (4), instruction manual, quick start guide, quality certificate, and rugged carrying case with custom thermoformed insert